✅ The Set-up
- Hold a weight in your right arm at the side of your body.
- Left arm is raised up, with your hand touching the back of your head pinching the shoulder blades together.
- Stagger your stance so that your left foot is in front & right behind, shoulder width.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over to the right side (sideways) so the weight travels from hip level towards your knee, chest stays up.
- Straighten back up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in a split stance with body leaning over to the side.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep chest facing forward the entire time by keeping a big chest throughout.