✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold one weight in each hand held at the sides of your body, palms facing inward.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pinch the shoulder blades pinched back and brace your abs.
- Keeping shoulders down raise light weights up to the sides of your body until arms reach parallel with the ground.
- Slowly return them to your sides.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with arms raised to the sides of your body, parallel with the ground, making a T-formation.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep shoulders away from your ears to prevent them from riding up.