✅ The Set-up
- Stand to the side of a small elevated object (stool) around mid shin.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Place closest foot on top, then stand with both feet on surface.
- Then step down with first foot, then back up with that foot.
- Then back to the first side with the second leg, back-and-forth in a quick fashion keepin chest over your feet and weight in the ball of your feet.
✅ The Finish
- Standing with one foot supported on a low object and the other on the ground, on the other side of the object than when you first started.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your chest over your feet in order to stay balanced.