✅ The Set-up
- Stand between two elevated, even surfaces (chairs, table top, etc.).
- Place hands beneath shoulders directly next to sides on an elevated object.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push hard away from the surface with elbows locked out.
- Raise legs to the level of the ground, either with knees extended or bent, making an L-shape with the upper and lower body.
- Return the feet back down to the ground, tapping up and down in a continuous motion.
✅ The Finish
- Making an L-position with the body, legs parallel with the ground, upper body supported by the arms.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Actively push with your hands to keep shoulders away from your ears.