Tuck it, hold it, repeat it!
✅ The Set-up
- Place body between two chairs or elevated surfaces with equal height.
- Place hands on the chair bottom or surface directly to the sides of your shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- With shoulders directly over your hands, push down against the chair with your hand.
- Simultaneously lift your feet off of the ground.
- Hold the position and bring bent knees up to where your upper leg is parallel with the ground, leg makes a 90 degree angle.
✅ The Finish
- Body supported with straight arms between two chairs, legs off of the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Think about keeping your shoulders away from your ears for maximum shoulder strengthening.