Tuck it, hold it, repeat it!
✅ The Set-up
- Place body between two chairs or elevated surfaces with equal height.
- Place hands on the chair bottom or surface directly to the sides of your shoulders.
🏃♂️ The Action
- With shoulders directly over your hands, push down against the chair with your hand.
- Simultaneously lift your feet off of the ground.
- Hold the position and bring bent knees up to where your upper leg is parallel with the ground, leg makes a 90 degree angle.
✅ The Finish
- Body supported with straight arms between two chairs, legs off of the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Think about keeping your shoulders away from your ears for maximum shoulder strengthening.
Carries and Holds
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Hella Core
Today's Focus: Hip Flexors
This whole workout is done on the ground, so when you're done you can go right into a nap.