✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold weight in one hand, held at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back and soft knees, to where weight gets to the level of the mid thigh.
- Stand & jump weight to the shoulder, catching in a 1/4 squat position, supporting the weight with your elbow underneath.
- Press weight overhead.
- Holding the weight overhead, bump your hips to the side running the opposite hand down the leg, with knees straight or slightly bent.
- Go down as far as possible while maintaining a straight back.
- Weight stays locked out over your head the entire time.
- Stand up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing in a wide stance with a weight overhead, arm locked out.
🧢 Coaching Tips!
Look at your weight as your shoulder rotates during the windmill to make sure you are safe!