Walk it out!
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Legs are straight in front of you, toes pointed up.
- Arms are placed by your sides.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pick up your heels and start walking your feet back towards your butt.
- Reach the top of of a glute bridge position (hips locked and butt squeezed out in line with shoulders), knees reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Then, start walking them back out, returning to a lying position.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with hips bridged up.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Take short, choppy steps for the most control.