✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet in squat stance underneath your shoulders.
- Hold weight(s) across your shoulders at the front side of your body using the hands and elbows to support the weight.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Step forward with one foot, lower back knee towards ground barely grazing it.
- Push off of front foot and return feet back to squat stance.
- Repeat on other leg.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with weight(s) held on the front of the shoulders.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your heels to keep a vertical shin angle on the front foot.