Single-arm, but double the fun!
✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet in squat stance underneath your shoulders.
- Hold one weight on one shoulder at the front side of your body, elbow underneath, other arm free.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Step forward with one foot, lower back knee towards ground barely grazing it.
- Push off of front foot and return feet back to squat stance.
- Repeat on other leg.
- Weight remains on shoulder the entire time.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with weight held on one shoudler.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your heels to keep a vertical shin angle on the front foot.