✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders, with an elevated surface roughly arm's distance in front of you.
- Bring one foot forward and onto the elevated surface, placing the entire foot down flat.
- Back foot stays on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower yourself down, bending the front knee to a 90 degree angle or lesser, back knee bends but does not touch the ground.
- Push off your front foot to stand, repeat.
- Switch legs.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with feet back underneath your hips.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive off your heel in the front foot to stay balanced.