✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders, with an elevated surface roughly arm's distance in front of you.
- Bring one foot forward and onto the elevated surface, placing the entire foot down flat.
- Back foot stays on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower yourself down, bending the front knee to a 90 degree angle or lesser, back knee bends but does not touch the ground.
- Push off your front foot to stand, repeat.
- Switch legs.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with feet back underneath your hips.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive off your heel in the front foot to stay balanced.
🍑 Posterior Movements
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
30-second intervals are gonna leave your legs screaming for rest!
Your legs are gonna be juiced today!
Intervals today that combines intensity of Burpees, balance/strength/coordination of the Lunges, and endurance of the Sit-ups.
Today's workout brought to you by Lunges and Shoulder Taps