✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Bend over with a flat back, arms reaching towards the ground.
- Place hands on the ground shoulder-width, planking your body out to a flat position.
- With control, lower your body down so chest and thighs rest on the ground.
- Push yourself up to the top of the push-up, then lower your body back down to the ground.
- Push off the ground with your arms and jump your body back up to a standing position.
- Jump and clap at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet underneath hips after the jump.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in as you lower and press your body off the ground for a stronger shoulder position.