✅ The Set-up
- Lie with your back on the ground.
- Legs can be straight or with bent knees, feet flat.
- Hold two weights, one in each hand, locked out over your chest with arms straight, pointed towards the ceiling.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Keep one arm fully extended and lower the other arm/elbow down towards the ground.
- Elbow/tricep touches the ground at a 45 degree angle with the body, then presses out back to straight, with both arms locked out.
- Switch sides.
✅ The Finish
- Body lying down with arms and weights locked out over the chest.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back throughout entire movement to keep a safe shoulder angle.