Native to South America, these dead bugs only move their same side legs and arms at the same time.
- Lay on back on ground
- Arms extended reaching towards ceiling
- Knees bent (90) raised up with shins parallel to the ground
- Suck belly button into spine eliminating space between low back and the ground
- Lower right foot towards ground (maintaining 90) with heel making contact
- Lower right arm back and overhead with arm extended but not touching the ground
- Bring both arm/leg back to start, repeat on left