✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground.
- Bring legs up so that they are perpendicular with your body, knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
- Arms are reaching towards the ceiling, straight elbows.
- Core is engaged with lower back flat against the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower your right foot towards the ground, keeping a 90 degree angle with the knee.
- Simultaneously lower the same, right arm back behind your head, keeping it straight.
- Return leg and arm to center, perform on left side.
- Continue performing in a controlled, slow fashion.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your back with legs (knees bent) and arms straight up, low back flat against ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Think of sucking your belly button down to your spine throughout the entire movement!