✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- With a flat back and bent knees, hold onto an object at your feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Drive out of your heels, pushing the ground away, keeping shoulders over your object and toes.
- Once your hands get to the level of your knees, jump upwards!
- Simultaneously: pull the weight to your shoulders and jump and land in a quarter squat position.
- Stand up, moving feet back underneath your hips, keeping weight on your shoulders with elbows slightly in front of the weight.
- Dip down a few inches with your knees, keeping chest upright.
- Jump weight UP and off of your shoulders using your legs, punching upwards with the weight.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with legs and arms locked out overhead, weight stacked over your hips and feet.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt to get the weight to your shoulders AND overhead!
Two for one movement
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.