✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- With a flat back and bent knees, hold onto an object at your feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Drive out of your heels, pushing the ground away, keeping shoulders over your object and toes.
- Once your hands get to the level of your knees, jump upwards!
- Simultaneously: pull the weight to your shoulders and jump and land in a quarter squat position.
- Stand up, moving feet back underneath your hips, keeping weight on your shoulders with elbows slightly in front of the weight.
- Dip down a few inches with your knees, keeping chest upright.
- Jump weight UP and off of your shoulders using your legs, punching upwards with the weight.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with legs and arms locked out overhead, weight stacked over your hips and feet.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt to get the weight to your shoulders AND overhead!