A good mixture of two really awesome mammals. 🐦 🐶
✅ The Set-up
- Get in a crawling, all-fours position on the ground.
- Hands beneath your shoulders, knees directly under hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise one arm straight forward, parallel with the ground while raising the opposite leg straight out and back.
- Return arm and knee back to a supporting position beneath the body.
✅ The Finish
- One arm and opposite knee on the ground, supporting the body.
- Other opposite arm and knee lifted up in straight lines, parallel with the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull your arms up and back to reach the top shoulder position.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Leg-focused movements for🤰
Pairs well with pulling and posterior movements.