A good mixture of two really awesome mammals. 🐦 🐶
✅ The Set-up
- Get in a crawling, all-fours position on the ground.
- Hands beneath your shoulders, knees directly under hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise one arm straight forward, parallel with the ground while raising the opposite leg straight out and back.
- Return arm and knee back to a supporting position beneath the body.
✅ The Finish
- One arm and opposite knee on the ground, supporting the body.
- Other opposite arm and knee lifted up in straight lines, parallel with the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pull your arms up and back to reach the top shoulder position.