✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with hands directly beneath your chest OR shoulders, lower body on the toes or knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Begin to lower yourself down to the ground.
- Simultaneously take one knee and bring it out and around to the side, bending it and rotating it sideways.
- Chest and thighs both touch the ground simultaneously with knee at a 90, yet parallel to the ground.
- Keeping elbows in, push up with the body in one rigid line to the top of the plank, returning knee to back underneath you.
✅ The Finish
- Plank position on hands and toes/knees, hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Perform with hands at a slightly wider base to get more stability as you raise one leg off the ground.