✅ The Set-up
- Start in a plank position with one hand on an object and weight in feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lower body to the ground, performing a Burpee between the weights.
- Jump your feet underneath your hips/chest, hand still holding the weight.
- With a flat back and bent knees, lift the weight up to the hips.
- Swing weight overhead.
✅ The Finish
- Reaching full lockout of the arms with the weight overhead.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Swing the weight back towards your hips before you swing them overhead to get some momentum.