✅ The Set-up
- Balance your weight on one foot with the other foot/leg elevated on a surface behind you.
- Hold weight(s) in your hands at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a big chest and flat back as you bring the weight down to the ground.
- Leg that's supporting your body has a soft bend in the knee.
- Stand up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with leg fully locked out, back toe up on a surface, weight held at your hip level.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep the weight as close to your foot as possible to avoid going forward.