✅ The Set-up
- Grab a chair/bench around knee height.
- Lie on it on your mid to upper back, head is off the bench.
- Butt is off the bench with knees bent, feet flat on the ground shoulder-width.
- Hold a weight between both at the level of the chest, with arms fully extended above you, reaching for the sky.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower the weight back towards your head, keeping elbows locked out.
- Stop once arms reach your ears.
- Pull back over your chest.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on the bench with the weight locked back out over the chest.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your feet firmly planted into the ground to form a solid base.