✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your stomach on the ground.
- Legs are together and straight.
- Arms are overhead, holding a broomstick in a wide grip over your head.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lift chest and thighs off of the ground.
- Lower the dowel from over your head to behind your neck, keeping elbows in.
- Press the dowel from your back in a straight line with your body line above your head, elbows locking down.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your stomach on the ground with a broomstick pressed out, chest and thighs off the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze shoulder blades back and together to keep a safe angle.