✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips and lean over to reach a weight that is on the ground, holding weight(s) in your hands.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull weight(s) to your belly button with elbows in, elbows reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Return both arms back down to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Standing bent over with both arms returning to lock out/extended underneath you, weight on the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Bend your knees as much as needed to reach the ground with a flat back.