Team Johnny Lawrence or Team Daniel LaRusso?
✅ The Set-up
- Kneel on your knees on the ground with knees placed hip width.
- Toes pointed towards the ground (ankle at a 90).
- Torso upright over hips and knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean chest forward and push butt back.
- Rapidly jump upward, bringing knees up to your chest and throwing arms for momentum.
- Transfer weight from knees to the bottom of the feet, getting some air in the middle.
- Land with feet in squat stance, either at the bottom or half squat, stand.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet shoulder-width.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt hard to accelerate your jump.