✅ The Set-up
- Start on hands and knees on the ground.
- Hands directly under your shoulders and toes in line with your hips.
- Have weights near your feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise the knees off of the ground and perform a Quadruped Shoulder Tap, each side.
- Stand up and bring weights to your shoulders, feet in squat stance (hip width, slightly toed out).
- Perform a Thruster.
✅ The Finish
- Standing fully with knees, hips, and shoulders in a straight line, holding the weight over your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Suck your belly button in during the Quadruped pose to keep the low back from over arching.