✅ The Set-up
- Start on hands and knees on the ground.
- Hands directly under your shoulders and toes in line with your hips.
- Have weights near your feet.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise the knees off of the ground and perform a Quadruped Shoulder Tap, each side.
- Stand up and bring weights to your shoulders, feet in squat stance (hip width, slightly toed out).
- Perform a Thruster.
✅ The Finish
- Standing fully with knees, hips, and shoulders in a straight line, holding the weight over your head.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Suck your belly button in during the Quadruped pose to keep the low back from over arching.
From the people who brought you Man-makers!
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
All the Movements in One Movement