✅ The Set-up
- Lie underneath a table or countertop (surface that's roughly waist to chest height) on the ground.
- Grab the edge of the table and elevate entire body into a straight, plank position.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull body to meet the edge of the table/surface to right below your chest, keeping elbows in, pinching shoulder blades together, elbows at a 90 degree.
- Llowly lowering back down with control to full arm extension.
✅ The Finish
- Arms pulling chest to a raised surface, body flat underneath.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs and butt to keep the hips elevated beneath the table/surface.