✅ The Set-up
- Stand feet under shoulders.
- Face a wall, about 2-3 feet away.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Sit butt back down to ground and roll backwards.
- Roll momentum towards shoulders & lift legs/feet together up in the air (vertical).
- Roll back towards feet, then stand up from the bottom of a squat.
- Once standing, place hands on the ground in front of you.
- Kick both legs up towards the wall & get into a handstand position against the wall.
✅ The Finish
- The top of a handstand position against the wall with legs, hips, arms, and head stacked in a straight line.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep knees out and chest up while you stand back up.