✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold weight(s) in your hand(s), held at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back and soft knees, to where weight gets to the level of the mid thigh.
- Stand & jump weight to shoulders, supporting the weight with elbows underneath.
- Simultaneously jump feet out to squat stance and riding it down for a full front squat.
- Stand up.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with feet in squat stance, weight held on your shoulders with elbows supporting underneath.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive the elbows up during the squat to keep your chest up.