Split means we just do half the reps, right?
✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold weight(s) in your hand(s), held at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back and soft knees, to where weight gets to the level of the mid thigh.
- Stand & jump weight to shoulders, catching in a split stance, supporting the weight with elbows underneath.
- Return foot stance back under hips.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with feet in a split stance, elbows underneath the weight and chest upright.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Aim to land your feet roughly shoulder width in the split to maximize balance.
It's All in the Hips
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Balance and single-side movements
Today's Focus: Finding balance
Today's Focus: Balance is Key ⚖️
Pay attention to the repscheme.