Split means we just do half the reps, right?
✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet under hips.
- Hold weight(s) in your hand(s), held at hip level.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back and soft knees, to where weight gets to the level of the mid thigh.
- Stand & jump weight to shoulders, catching in a split stance, supporting the weight with elbows underneath.
- Return foot stance back under hips.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up with feet in a split stance, elbows underneath the weight and chest upright.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Aim to land your feet roughly shoulder width in the split to maximize balance.