✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with hands directly beneath your chest, lower body on the toes or knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower your body down over the course of a few seconds, keeping elbows in and body flat (no sagging).
- Chest and thighs both touch the ground simultaneously.
- Keeping elbows in, push up with the body in one rigid line to the top of the plank.
✅ The Finish
- Plank position on hands and toes/knees, hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your legs and butt to help keep a straight body position throughout.