✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your side with your legs straight with an elevated surface (chair, stool) at your feet.
- Balance on a side plank on your elbow.
- Place inside of the top ankle onto an elevated surface, bottom ankle on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push inside of top ankle onto elevated surface and squeeze your butt to bring hips up.
- Push outside of bottom ankle onto the ground.
- Strong press into the ground to keep shoulder from sagging, abs engaged, hold it!
✅ The Finish
- Side plank position with upper ankle elevated onto surface, bottom ooutside ankle on the ground, supporting the entire body that's in one straight line.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Use the inside of the top leg as much as possible to get the best effect.