✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet underneath your shoulders.
- Place one weight in each hand, supporting it on your shoulders, elbows slightly in front.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Dip down with the knees a few inches, keeping chest and elbows up.
- Jump upwards, pushing one arm up and overhead, reaching full lockout, while the other arm stays on your shoulder, supporting the weight.
- Lower weight back down to your shoulder.
- Repeat, performing the press on the other side.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully with one arm pressed out overhead and your other arm with weight resting on your shoulder.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your elbow next to your ear during the press.