✅ The Set-up
- Place your body between two chairs or elevated surfaces of even height.
- Surfaces should be directly on the outside of your shoudlers.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Place both hands on the surface and elevate your body off of the ground by locking your arms out, pressing away form the chairs.
- Lower your body down, chest comes forward, elbows reach a 90 degree angle.
- Press out of the bottom, reaching full lock out at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Body fully supported/elevated with your arms/elbows locked out, feet off the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in the sides throughout to maintain a safe shoulder angle.