✅ The Set-up
- Place your body between two chairs or elevated surfaces of even height.
- Surfaces should be directly on the outside of your shoudlers.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Place both hands on the surface and elevate your body off of the ground by locking your arms out, pressing away form the chairs.
- Lower your body down, chest comes forward, elbows reach a 90 degree angle.
- Press out of the bottom, reaching full lock out at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Body fully supported/elevated with your arms/elbows locked out, feet off the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep elbows in the sides throughout to maintain a safe shoulder angle.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Running? On a Tuesday?
Wahhh no running today?
It's the last weekend of the month (WTF, already?) so you know what that means...Hero Workout!
The trick in today's session is that the movement prior makes the second move a lot harder!