A new meaning to "hit the deck"! #dadjokes
✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips or shoulders, whatever is most comfortable.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Sit butt back and down towards the ground.
- Roll backwards, transfering momentum towards the shoulder blades.
- Lift feet/legs towards your face, pancaking your body.
- Roll momentum back towards your feet.
- Bend your knees and land feet in squat/shoulder-width stance.
- Stand up as fast as possible.
✅ The Finish
- Stand up fully with shoulders, hips, and feet all in a straight line.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep knees out and widen your stance to help get out from the bottom of the squat with ease.