✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet under hips.
- Hold a weight in one hand at the side of the body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over with a flat back, soft knees.
- Bring weight from the where it started to the opposite side of the body, crossing sides.
- Weight stops around mid shin level
- Stand up and return weight from opposite side to starting side.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright in the starting position.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Bend knees more in order to keep the low back flat.
🍑 Posterior Movements
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Crossbody movements
Today's Focus: deadlifts and pulling movements
Rotational Symmetry 😵💫
Today's strength workout not only focuses on going heavy but also will test your balance, stability, and control.