✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Bend over with a flat back, arms reaching towards the ground.
- Place hands on the ground shoulder-width, planking your body out to a flat position.
- Raise one hand and tap opposite shoulder, repeat on other side
- Jump your body back up to a standing position.
- Jump and tuck your knees to your chest
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet underneath hips after the jump.
🧢 Coaching Tips!
Keep a tight body position while performing the shoulder taps.