✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips to a 90 degree angle, holding one weight in each hand.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull the weight to your belly button with both arms, reaching a 90 degree angle.
- Return one arm back to straight and continue performing Rows.
- Other arm stays held at the chest the entire time.
✅ The Finish
- One arm is extended reaching towards the ground with the other held at the chest.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Brace your core to help prevent twisting from side-to-side