It's a bird, it's a plane...
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground on your stomach.
- Legs together with toes pointed.
- Arms stretched overhead with thumbs together, fingers pointed.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lift chest and thighs off the ground by squeezing your butt and pinching shoulder blades back.
- Once body is resting solely on your stomach/front of hips, take your elbows and bend them, pulling your arms in towards your sides making a W position with the upper back.
- Return arms to the I position overhead, lay back down on the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your stomach on the ground.
- Arms in a W position and legs straight.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep shoulders down and back throughout the movement to get your upper back activating!