It's a bird, it's a plane...
✅ The Set-up
- Lie on the ground on your stomach.
- Legs together with toes pointed.
- Arms stretched overhead with thumbs together, fingers pointed.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lift chest and thighs off the ground by squeezing your butt and pinching shoulder blades back.
- Once body is resting solely on your stomach/front of hips, take your elbows and bend them, pulling your arms in towards your sides making a W position with the upper back.
- Return arms to the I position overhead, lay back down on the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Lying on your stomach on the ground.
- Arms in a W position and legs straight.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep shoulders down and back throughout the movement to get your upper back activating!
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.