Not too fast or you're fly away! #dadjokes
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width to the side of a bench/chair.
- Take the hand and knee that are closest to the chair and support both on the elevated surface, chest over the ground.
- In the opposite arm hold a single weight that is oriented towards the ground,
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull arm up and parallel with the ground, making a half T position, pinch shoulder blades back at top.
- Return arm down, maintaining same back angle.
✅ The Finish
- Half the body supported by a bench, other arm parallel with the ground, holding a weight, chest still leaning over.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades at the top to keep your shoulders safe.