Don't forget the sumo suit.
✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet outside shoulders slightly toed out.
- Hold one weight between your feet with one arm.
- Back is flat with knees bent and tracking with toes.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Stand up then jump, pulling the weight up towards clavicle.
- Elbow comes up to the outside of the face stacked over the shoulders.
- Return arm down, lower weight to ground, repeat.
✅ The Finish
- Standing up fully both legs fully locked out, weight held at your shoulder level with elbow pointed upwards.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Make sure you jump then pull to get the most power into the movement.
Instructions, personalization options, and video demos are available for members only.🔓 Unlock this Movement for Free
*Your membership plan does not include movement details, personalization options, or video demos. This app does not support purchasing. Memberships purchased from Gymparty can be used in this app.
These related movements are often used in a workout's personalization options.
Today's Focus: Single-side movements
Keeping it simple with two movements.
This workout is to die for.
Yesterday, we worked on balanced on two legs, today, we're testing out our single-side strength and stability.