✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet in squat stance underneath your shoulders, with one weight held in your hand.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pivot towards the opposite side of the hand you're holding the weight.
- Tap the floor with the weight and using your hips to power the weight onto the shoulder of the same side of the weight.
- Then, take a step forward to lunge. The side you're holding the weight is the knee that kisses the floor.
- Push off front foot and return feet back to the original stance.
- Repeat on other leg.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet under shoulders.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Drive out of your heels to keep a vertical shin angle on the front foot for the lunge.