Quick! Someone put the fire out.
✅ The Set-up
- Start in all fours on the ground: on knees and hands -- shoulders over hands, knees bent and both on the ground hip width.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Keeping a bent knee, raise one leg up and towards the side, reaching parallel with the ground.
- Rest of the body remains in the same starting position.
- Return the leg back down.
✅ The Finish
- Body resting on two hands and one knee, with other leg raised sideways off of the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep arms/shoulders actively pressing against the ground throughout.