✅ The Set-up
- Lie with your upper back on a stool or chair.
- Feet are placed flat on the ground, shoulder width, slight bend in the knee.
- Hold a weight in your hip crease using both hands.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Push feet into the ground and squeeze your butt to elevate hips, holding onto your weight.
- After completing, slowly lower hips back down and repeat.
✅ The Finish
- Hips elevated with weight to the level of the shoulders, knees at a 90 degree angle.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep chin tucked and looking towards belly button.