✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet directly under hips.
- Hold a weight in one hand, held in front of your hips, arm to the center of your body.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean over at the hips with a flat back and soft knees.
- Lower weight to your knee, keeping the arm straight.
- Squeeze your butt and extend hips forward and up.
- Pull elbow high and to the outside of the body.
- Weight stays close to the chest and finishes at the level of the clavicle.
- Straighten arm back out, lowering object with control.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with hips/knees extended, arm holding a weight at the level of your clavicle.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Pinch shoulder blades back throughout to keep a safe shoulder position..