✅ The Set-up
- Lie on your back on the ground with a table or chair leg behind your head.
- Hold onto the chair leg with bent arms over your head.
- Legs remain straight in front of you.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Grab hard onto the object above your head, raising your neck off of the ground.
- Eliminate the space between your low back and the ground and raise your legs a few inches off the ground, making a hollow position with the body.
- Slowly raise legs up to perpendicular with the ground.
- Slowly lower body back to the ground, keeping legs straight and squeezed, abs sucked in.
✅ The Finish
- Lying back down on the ground with body in a hollow position and arms holding onto a table leg.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt throughout to keep your hips up high.