✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips with an object/weight placed at your feet on the ground.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Lean forward to pick up the object with knees bent, a flat back, arms straight.
- Start to stand up, keeping chest over your toes until the object reaches your knees.
- Once the weight is at your knees, jump it upwards to your shoulder level, receiving it on the front of your body.
- Slowly bring the weight back down to the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Standing fully with knees, hips, and shoulders in a straight line, holding the weight on your shoulders.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt as you jump up to get the most out of your legs.