✅ The Set-up
- Stand to the side of a chair or elevated surface, roughly arm's distance.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Balance your upper body weight on your hand, with shoulder stacked over your wrist.
- Place the weight of your lower body on the side of your bottom foot.
- Elevate the lower body by squeezing your butt and legs.
- Hold the position!
✅ The Finish
- Side plank position with hands elevated and toes & hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Keep your shoulders away from your ears to maintain a strong shoulder position.