✅ The Set-up
- Stand upright with feet underneath your hips, facing an elevated surface in front of you (chair bottom, bench, etc.)
🏃♂️ The Action
- Bend over with a flat back, arms reaching towards the elevated surface.
- Place hands on it, shoulder-width, planking your body out to a flat, yet incline position.
- With control, lower your body down so chest touches the edge of the chair.
- Push off the surface with your arms and jump or step body back into a standing position.
- Jump and clap at the top.
✅ The Finish
- Standing upright with feet underneath hips after the jump.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Slightly rotate hands outwards to keep elbows in as you lower.