✅ The Set-up
- Set up in a plank with hands touching (thumbs and index fingers making a diamond shape), lower body on the toes or knees.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Slowly lower your body down over the course of a few seconds, keeping elbows in and body flat (no sagging).
- Chest and thighs both touch the ground simultaneously.
- Push up with the body in one rigid line to the top of the plank.
✅ The Finish
- Plank position with a narrower hand position, hips in line with the body.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt to maintain a plank position throughout.