✅ The Set-up
- Place two chairs or elevated surfaces roughly arm's distance apart.
- Sit down between the two surfaces, placing your feet on one side and your arms on the other.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise your body to parallel with the ground by planking your body on the two surfaces.
- Legs/calves are pushing into the chair, toes pointed up.
- Upper back is pushing against chair, arms out to the sides, shoulder blades pinched.
- Butt is squeezed in the middle to elevate the hips.
✅ The Finish
- Body planked in one line, lying between two elevated surfaces, supported by the calves and upper back.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Set feet up hips distance to get the most strength/power out of your legs.