✅ The Set-up
- Get in a crawling, all-fours position on the ground.
- Hands beneath your shoulders, knees directly under hips.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Raise one arm straight forward, parallel with the ground while raising the opposite leg straight out and back.
- Return that arm and leg back underneath your body, opposite elbow meeting opposite knee.
- Return to original position.
- Switch sides.
✅ The Finish
- Crunching underneath the body with opposite elbow and knee reaching towards one another.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Squeeze your butt while you reach the top position of each movement while trying to keep your abs braced in the center!