✅ The Set-up
- Stand with feet hip width.
- Bend at the hips and lean over to reach a weight that is on the ground, holding weight(s) in your hands.
🏃♂️ The Action
- Pull one arm/hand to your belly button, reaching a 90 degree angle with your elbow, while the other arm stays straight, holding the weight resting on the ground.
- Return the first arm to the ground, then pull the second arm to the chest while the first arms remains on the weight on the ground.
✅ The Finish
- Standing bent over with one arm held at the chest and other arm straight out underneath the body, weight on the ground.
🧢 Coaching Tips! Take a slightly wider stance if your back cannot remain straight when holding weights.